This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.However, the paper has been retracted, for apparent plagiarism. It is still online here. It concludes:
From the data amassed it can be suitably deduced that on average 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock, with Caucasian mothers leading in that percentage. 90% of women who have children out of wedlock with African American men will not end up marrying that man, where as 10% will wed, yet those that wed or do have their children in wedlock typically end up a single mother nonetheless due to divorce. Of women that had biracial children with African American men out of wedlock 50% had only one child out of wedlock and 50% had more than one child out of wedlock, and when they do have multiple children out of wedlock 79% of the time the children do not have the same father. 77% of biracial children with African American fathers presently live below the poverty line and 82% end up on government assistance at some point. 88% of the time the father of the child does not financial support or help with the economic costs of the child, consequently leaving the encumbrance of fiscal care exclusively on the mother. 90% of biracial children with African American fathers don’t have their father in their life. 94% of the surveyed mothers believe the father of their child doesn’t have a good relationship with the child. 63% of biracial children who are raised without an active father in their life exhibit major behavioral problems, where as 37% of biracial children raised without an active father don’t exhibit major behavioral problem. Biracial children with African American fathers who have an active father in their life exhibit major behavioral problems 17% of the time leaving 83% who won’t exhibit those behaviors. Unmistakably it is within the interest of the public to endorse and advocate black fatherhood and find resolutions to remedy black paternal absenteeism.I do not consider these figures reliable. But what if they were? How would this affect policy towards interracial breeding?