Former President Donald Trump cannot post sensitive discovery materials from his criminal hush-money case on “any news or social media platforms,” a Manhattan judge ruled on Monday.The Seventh Amendment says that he has a "right to a speedy and public trial". He is not getting a fair trial. The whole case is bogus, and now he is not even being allowed to publicly defend himself.
The judge’s six-page protective order bars Trump from disseminating the “covered materials” on platforms “including, but not limited, to Truth Social, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, or YouTube, without prior approval from the court.”
He is also finishing a ridiculous civil trial, where New York changed the law to make the lawsuit possible, and rich Trump-haters financed it.
Update: The Wash. Post reports:
A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages. Carroll accused Trump of sexually assaulting her during a chance encounter at a Manhattan department store. He has denied her allegations, calling her a liar. Carroll sued him last year for battery and defamation.She first made the accusation in 2019, and claimed that the incident occurred sometime in the 1990s. There are no corroborrating facts.
This whole trial was a setup, in order to derail Trump's candidacy. The claims are absurd, and were barely mentioned in the mainstream media because even the MeToo leftists did not believe them. Our courts are seriously broken.
Here is another example of a man ruined by a false accusation:
Punter Matt Araiza, who lost his NFL job after being implicated in an alleged gang rape, wasn’t present when the alleged incident occurred, Yahoo reported.He is lucky that there was video evidence to exonerate him, but he is still fighting court battles instead of playing football.
The outlet reviewed a transcript of more than 200 pages that reports what prosecutors in San Diego told the young woman and her attorneys as to why charges weren’t pressed.
The woman told police that Araiza and two teammates at San Diego State were at a party on 15 October 2021, when Araiza walked her into a bedroom where “at least three other men” were waiting for her, according to a civil lawsuit she filed. Then 17, she said Araiza threw her on the bed and was part of a gang rape over a 90-minute period.
In her lawsuit, she acknowledged she had been drinking and said she was “in and out of consciousness” during the alleged assault.
San Diego police investigated her allegations for almost 10 months before giving the case to the district attorney without recommending prosecution.
The Buffalo Bills selected Araiza with the first pick of the sixth round in the 2022 draft. A prolific punter in college, he earned the starting job in preseason, during which he sent one punt sailing 82 yards in a game.
Soon after, the allegations emerged, and the Bills cut Araiza, 22. No team signed him, even after prosecutors announced last 7 December that they wouldn’t be filing charges.
Few details emerged about their decision until Monday. The biggest takeaway from the Yahoo report was that the investigation by prosecutors determined Araiza left the premises about an hour before the time of the alleged assault.
“He wasn’t even at the party anymore,” deputy district attorney Trisha Amador explained to the alleged victim, per the Yahoo report. Later, Amador said, “All I know is that at that point, suspect Araiza is gone from the party.”
Also, prosecutors told the young woman that they had reviewed video recordings of the alleged incident and couldn’t determine that anything other than consensual sex with the other men in the room had taken place.
The attorney for the accuser, Dan Gilleon, told Fox News Digital that he intends to forge ahead with the civil suit and that his client will not be “bullied”.
Post a Comment