When the George Floyd cops go on trial, I am expecting the defense to prove:
* Floyd died of a heart attack. The autopsy showed serious heart disease that could have killed him.
* He had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him, as well as other illegal drugs.
* He had COVID-19.
* The death is consistent with both fentanyl overdose and COVID-19.
* The cops recognized him as a junkie and a criminal.
* The cops correctly diagnosed him as having Excited Delirium Syndrome.
* The cops took all available action to help him, which is to restrain him and call an ambulance.
* The autopsy showed no injury to his neck.
* No weight was put on his neck. The knee was just to block him from getting up.
* Chauvin appeared indifferent, but he was really a professional doing his job according to his training.
* If he intended murder or anything else illegal, he would have moved away from the videorecording.
* The rookie cops were just following orders.
* The whole process conformed to best practices, as taught by police academy training.
* There is no proof that any other course of action would have increased the survival likelihood.
For the prosecution, the main argument is that some uninformed bystander took a videorecording accusing the cops of killing Floyd.
I predict an acquittal, followed by more riots.
There probably are some Blacks who were wrongfully killed, but Barack Obama and the mainstream news media make the biggest issues out of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and George Floyd. Ask your self why.
Some news stories that it may be difficult to convict the cops, but I haven't heard any explain why.
I believe that our elites are looking to provoke race riots. They live in gated communities, and they depend on crushing the middle class. The middle class should be controlling this country, but the elites like to keep them distracted.