Sunday, July 29, 2018

Tweeting is not obstruction of justice

The NY Times top story a couple of days ago was about how Trump's tweets could be an obstruction of justice!

I am wondering why these Jews get so hysterical about tweets, Russian TV, and Wikileaks. These are the things that are at the center of attempts to impeach President Trump, or complain about Russian attempts to influence American opinion.

What do these things have in common? The Trump-haters seem completely crazy.

One possibility is that those are the new media outlets that are not under Jewish control.

In the 2016 election campaign, the Jewish-dominated news media was 95% Trump-hater propaganda. Even since, they have been complaining about the other 5%. The CIA/FBI/NSA report on Russian influence mostly complained about RT TV broadcasts critical of Hillary Clinton.

Even if Putin personally ordered RT TV to endorse Donald Trump, why would that be a bad thing? The Jewish news media was overwhelmingly putting out anti-Trump lies, so if some obscure TV channel gave a different view, so much the better.

Meanwhile, the NY Times does not seem to realize that Ronan Farrow is a Nazi. He is apparently getting his revenge against the Jews for some personal problems related to his bizarre upbringing.

No comments: