Here it lists some of its beliefs:
1. Men and women are genetically different, both physically and mentallyA liberal critic
2. Men will opt out of monogamy and reproduction if there are no incentives to engage in them
3. Past traditions and rituals that evolved alongside humanity served a clear benefit to the family unit
4. Testosterone is the biological cause for masculinity. Environmental changes that reduce the hormone’s concentration in men causes them to be weaker and more feminine.
5. A woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character.
6. Elimination of traditional sex roles and the promotion of unlimited mating choice in women unleashes their promiscuity and other negative behaviors that block family formation.
7. Socialism, feminism, cultural Marxism, and social justice warriorism aim to destroy the family unit, decrease the fertility rate, and impoverish the state through large welfare entitlements.
disputes some of this. For example, he says that socialist policies like paid maternity leave can raise fertility rates.
On the subject of men and women, Bernie Sanders has just had to repudiate a 1972 essay/story he wrote.